Happy 2nd Birthday!
Today marks the 2nd year of Zillow’s birth– we’re growing up! Like any good parent, it’s always wise to benchmark your child’s development against what those brainy child psychologists say. Let’s see how Zillow holds up as a 2 year old:
- Become increasingly more mobile — Yep. Got that covered with Zmobile
- Starts asking “why” to everything — Check out these “Why?” discussions
- Forms simple and somewhat recognizable phrases — MMM? Zestimate? Zindex?
- Become aware of themselves and their surroundings — Check out the recent launch of Zillow Smart Search and our new and improved neighborhood pages.
- Likes to talk about themselves — I guess this qualifies.
- Likes to sing and jump — Zillow bells… Zillow bells…
- Shows defiant behavior — Uh-huh.
- Desire to explore new objects and people — Mortgages? That’s pretty new and exciting.
Looks like Zillow is on track and we couldn’t be more thrilled. These past two years have gone by very quickly — we’ve grown up so fast! We’re looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays and continuing to develop new and compelling features along the way.
(To see all the other Zillow 2 year accomplishments, check out the Zillow timeline)
Photo credit: Grafwurks.com